[Help] - How To configure Radius timeout / count retries

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Fri Mar 1 04:18:21 CET 2013

Hi All,

Let say for example in our Wireless AP (access point) we can put 2 Radius
server in sequence, radiusA and radiusB. I know the AP will eventually look
at the 1st server, and if its not available (let say server is down) then
it will go to the 2nd radius server (I only assume this).

So is there any way in Radius conf we can set the retries or timeout, so
for example after failed for 2 times (no matter what is the error is) it
will goes to the other radius server?

Thanks
Danny

--