Packet-Original-Timestamp

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Mar 1 16:00:03 CET 2013

On 1 Mar 2013, at 03:56, Бен Томпсон <b.thompson at latera.ru> wrote:

> 2013/3/1 Бен Томпсон <b.thompson at latera.ru>:

>>> Packet-Original-Timestamp is only set by the detail file reader.
>>>
>>> Event-Timestamp should be set in accounting if you call preprocess in preacct*.
>>>
>>> -Arran
>>>
>>> * At least in 3.0
>>
>> OK, thanks again, I will give it a try.
>
> Arran
>
> I tried checking out the git master code, but it just hangs when
> calling rlm_perl. This is the last line I see when running in debug
> mode :-
>
> Fri Mar  1 12:46:49 2013 : Debug: (0)   modsingle[authorize]: calling
> perl (rlm_perl) for request 0
>
> I need rlm_perl as part of my setup...
>
> Is Packet-Original-Timestamp definitely not usable in v2.x?

Packet-Original-Timestamp as I explained before is *only* created by the detail reader, when it reads a packet back into the server.

Event-Timestamp was not automatically created by the preprocess module in 2.2.x but is in 3.0.0.

If you provide a backtrace && more debug we can probably fix the issue with rlm_perl.

-Arran