[Help] How to eliminate client certificate popup

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Mar 5 10:28:47 CET 2013

On 03/05/2013 01:58 AM, Danny Kurniawan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are using 802.1x wireless connection from Meraki and using
> PEAP-MSCHAPv2 for authentication with our LDAP. Everything works fine,
> it just we want to eliminate this pop-up at the 1st time people connect
> to it :
>
> How can i do that? We are using a cert from Global sign and we already

You have only a few choices:

  1. Use a program such as su1x, ExpressConnect or similar to
pre-provision the CA trust settings
  2. If the machines are domain members, use group policy to do the same
  3. Deploy a batch file / whatever to use "netsh" and XML profiles to
do the same - a poor mans version of #1
  4. Live with it.

This is not a RADIUS question; it's an issue of supplicant provisioning,
which is best asked of your OS vendor.