Failed to load module "jradius" freeradius server

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Thu Mar 7 12:27:19 CET 2013

On 07.03.2013 07:57, Iftakhul Anwar wrote:
> HI All,
>
> I just installed free radius server using apt-get on my ubuntu machine.
> Now i want to configure jradius on my freeradius server.
>
> I follow step by step from http://coova.org/JRadius/FreeRADIUS.

Are you sure ? By default rlm_jradius is not compiled because it is
considered experimental. So you have either to add
--with-experimental-modules=yes or as explained on the link above to add
"rlm_jradius" to src/modules/stable

Now if the module failed to compile (check the compilation process) then
it won't be installed in your system. You should have a rlm_jradius.so
file where your freeradius libraries are installed.

Olivier
--
  Olivier Beytrison
  Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
  Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org