Freeradius 2.2.0 memory leak issue.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 7 15:32:26 CET 2013

kao quadrantx wrote:
> i rebuild freeradius with the latest updated today (i noticed the
> userparse() in valuepair.c has updated) and the memory leak still the same.
> (same memory growth in VmRSS and same valgrind log.)

  OK.

> FR_TOKEN userparse(const char *buffer, VALUE_PAIR **list)

  Why?  Just... why?  There is NO need to post code here.  In case you
hadn't noticed, we have access to the source.

  I've put a fix in for library symbols && valgrind.  Please do "git
pull" of v2.x.x, re-build, and re-run it under valgrind.  It should show
exactly where the problem is.

  I can then fix it.