Failed to load module "jradius" freeradius server

Iftakhul Anwar anwar at meruvian.org
Fri Mar 8 03:00:15 CET 2013

Hi Fajar,

What do you mean rebuilding source package ?

i've recompile freeradius-server-2.1.1  from source code.

But when i try to run, jradius still not found

i try with some parameter in configure command =   ./configure
--with-experimental-modules=yes

and i got error like above when i try to run my radius server

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Iftakhul Anwar <anwar at meruvian.org>
> wrote:
> > I try to downgrade to freeradius-server-2.1.1 as following from
> > http://coova.org/JRadius/FreeRADIUS
> >
> > But when i try to running radiusd on foregound i got error message like
> > bellow :
>

> > I'm running on ubuntu 12.04 machine.
> >
> > Any suggestion what should i do in order  to jradius running on my radius
> > server ?
>

> How about actually doing what was suggested?
>
> Really, rebuilding a source package is easy enough. Even installing a
> package from Quantal on Precise is known to work in most cases. Google
> is your friend.
>
> Unless, of course, you decide to completely ignore the suggestions and
> do your own thing. That's fine too, but don't go complaining if
> something goes wrong.
>
> --
> Fajar

*M.Iftakhul Anwar*
Meruvian Integrator
High Performance Computing / Cloud Computing (HPC/CC)

Office Phone  : 021-93586577
Mobile Phone : 085215331477
Blog               :  http://blog.mervpolis.com/roller/anwar
FB                 :  http://www.facebook.com/troya.adromeda