Failed to load module "jradius" freeradius server

Iftakhul Anwar anwar at meruvian.org
Fri Mar 8 05:03:05 CET 2013

Hi Fajar,

i think i've configure jradius and authenticate(eg: accounting,pos-auth)
with jradius like on http://coova.org/JRadius/FreeRADIUS

then I can run radius server without error message like few hours ago.

Now i try to run jradius server, and simulator.sh.

When i try to start simulator, i got message like bellow :

*You must at least have a user-name attribute in a access-request done*
*
*

Please check my simulator which i've use to test jradius (screenshot
attached)

Thanks