Old message abou LDAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 11 17:22:16 CET 2013

Andres Septer wrote:
> When one searches google for freeradius and ldap groups  there is a LOT
> of messages that all point to this message. Freeradius and LDAP groups
> how to make it work:
> Unfortunately this old archive is unavailable. 404
> Is there any other good howto about freeradius + LDAP + groups -- ho to
> make them wor together?

  The server comes with documentation.  What's the issue?

	http://wiki.freeradius.org

  Type "ldap group" into the search page.

  There's one link.

  Click on it.

  Read it.

  There's a subsection entitled "Group Support"

  I'm always amazed when people search google and click on random pages,
instead of going to the FreeRADIUS documentation.  Is it really that
novel to look at a Wiki?