Dynamic Home Server For Sending CoA

Stanislav Lorenc stanislav.lorenc at cernovice.net
Wed Mar 13 08:30:54 CET 2013

Hi,
I have problem with Home servers for sending CoA packets. This service works fine, but i have clients in sql (rml_sql). When NAS are in sql, home servers for configuring coa must be in sql too. But now they are stationary in text file defined. Is there some way how to change this ? Or I overlook some configuration options or functionality ?

In my case radius cannot disconnect users for change his links parameters or paying. This destroy all network services, if CoA not work for dynamic (sql) NAS.