What cert import to Windows Clients

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 21:41:08 CET 2013

Hi,

>  01.pem
> ca.der
> ca.key
> ca.pem
>  dh
> server.crt
> server.csr
> server.key
> server.p12
> server.pem
>
> What are that files I have import to windows clients machine ?

for EAP-TLS ?   as thats a certificate authentication method you need to
generate client certificates....the standard provided script will make client.*
files and you'll need the client.der or client.cer file.

> I have installed ca.der on an windows XP but unseccessfull. I can't to
> connect at the network Wireless.

doing what if you only have ca.der installed - and you put it into the correct
certificate store as per microsoft docs (or various correct online resources)
then you can only be doing PEAP with that windows XP client - so ensure its using
a username/password that is known to the RADIUS server

alan