Ldap + freeradius... Again

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Mar 15 03:37:22 CET 2013

fernando.sg1 at gmail.com wrote:
> sorry man, u didnt help.

  I don't see why.

> i tryed 1000 things and this actual configurations is the best i can make.

  Nonsense.

> why instead so be rude with me dont try to realy help me? like send me
> you default file or the orthers file to config?

  Because I already did.  I already wrote the "default" file you edited.
 You already have a copy.  You received it when you installed the
server.  I already wrote the documentation that you're ignoring.

  It's rude to ignore the documentation.  It's rude to get upset when I
tell you to read the documentation.

> i dindt do anything without to fallow guides on internet.

  So.. you're following random guides on the Internet, instead of
reading the documentation which comes with the server?  You're arguing
with the author of that documentation, rather than following instructions?

  All of the available documentation says to NOT EDIT the default
configuration.  This is even mentioned at the top of the file you
edited.  Either you ignored those instructions, or you thought you
didn't need to follow them.

  You're learning your lesson now.  You failed to follow instructions,
and it didn't work.  Why act surprised?

> im trying to learn how to do.

  If you were interested in solving the problem, you'd be solving the
problem.  Instead you're upset because I said you did something wrong.

  Follow instructions, or you will be unsubscribed and banned from this
list.