send multiple parameter to stored procedure in database

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 20 00:04:49 CET 2013

Mehdi Ravanbakhsh wrote:
> can i send multiple  Parameter to stored procedure ( function) in
> database by SQL xlat?

  Yes.

  If you want to debug something, you will need to run the server in
debugging mode as suggested in the FAQ, "man" page, web pages, and daily
on this list.

  I'd also suggest reading raddb/dictionary.  You've assigned the output
of SQL to... something.  I don't know what it is, but it's not a RADIUS
attribute.

  And the format of the policy you wrote does *not* follow the examples
in the configuration files, or the syntax as documented in "man unlang".

  You can't just put random text into the configuration and expect it to
do what you want.