Failed to disconnect online user with custom table

Iftakhul Anwar anwar at meruvian.org
Mon Mar 25 04:05:37 CET 2013

Hi All,

I've develop application which use freeradius and use coova as captive
portal.I use jradius to communicate with freeradius.
Now, new user will be store in my custom table (not in radcheck as default
freeradius).

Now i try to disconnect user online (use:admin) with command bellow :
*sudo echo "User-Name=admin" | radclient -x localhost:3779 disconnect
testing123*

but i get no response like bellow :

Sending Disconnect-Request of id 251 to 127.0.0.1 port 3779
User-Name = "admin"
Sending Disconnect-Request of id 251 to 127.0.0.1 port 3779
User-Name = "admin"
Sending Disconnect-Request of id 251 to 127.0.0.1 port 3779
User-Name = "admin"
radclient: no response from server for ID 251 socket 3

I try to check 3779 port with netstat, but system not listen that port.

Any suggestion how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

--
*M.Iftakhul Anwar*
Meruvian Integrator