Question about interaction Between Vmware View 5.1 and smsotp

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Wed Mar 27 11:34:43 CET 2013

Hello Stéphane,

> It works. Thank you. Yes, the radiusd process listen on some
> multiples ports and i was wrong when i put the value 1812 on VMware
> View.

for the list. The problem was that View was configured to port 1812
which does not do SMSOTP with my configuration, so we reconfigured it to
port 11812 and it worked.

> A little question, this is normal workflow => Client view ask for
> user/pass AD => ASk for OTP => ask again for user/passAD?

If I remeber correctly you either should put the username as:

        domain\username

or

        username at full.realm.de

than it should ask only once. But the last time I configured it with
View is one year ago.

Cheers,
        Thomas