rlm_detail alternatives?

George Chelidze gchelidze at magticom.ge
Fri Mar 29 07:04:28 CET 2013

On 2013-03-28 17:41, Konstantin Chekushin wrote:
> Hi! Does freeradius have some rlm_detail alternatives? We need wont to
> save information about packets to the syslog, but rlm_details doesn't
> have this possibility, as I understand.
> Thanks!
Konstantin,

Depends on what kind of information you would like to send to the
syslog. As Alan already noted, you can use rlm_linelog, however keep in
mind, that syslog packet size is limited to 1024 bytes, which means that
in some cases your messages will be truncated.

BR,

--
George Chelidze

Software Developer