post-proxy ip address assignment

Gabriel Marais rootchaos at gmail.com
Wed May 1 11:41:51 CEST 2013

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM, <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if you look at freeradius running in debug mode, you can see what bits of
> the
> server are being hit and where you can do the required changes..... so
> post-proxy
> would be okay - but you update the reply

when running in debug mode, I can see this part id being hit :-
[attr_filter.post-proxy]        expand: %{Realm} -> tut.ac.za
 attr_filter: Matched entry tut.ac.za at line 115
++[attr_filter.post-proxy] returns updated

this is where i have the realm setup in the attrs file. in this section,
just as a test, I have the following :-
tut.ac.za
        Acct-Interim-Interval = 1200,

To (hopefully) explicitly set the Acct-Interim-Interval but it doesn't look
like it is being set when testing with radtest. not sure if i understand
this correctly?

regards, g