radperf

Bruce Bauman bbauman at oit.rutgers.edu
Tue May 14 18:53:07 CEST 2013

We'd like to use radperf to test the performance impact of configuration changes to our FreeRadius server before putting the changes into production.  Several recent posts have mentioned that radperf is not currently available for download.

Alan DeKok had mentioned a few months back that he was going to release an improved version.  Any update on this?

Thanks.

Bruce Bauman - Systems Administrator
Rutgers University Office of Information Technology
Campus Computing Services - Central Systems and Services
Office ~ (848) 445-6363