Authenticate SSH users against Freeradius

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:58:40 CEST 2013

Dear, I have:

(A) One Freeradius server on Debian 6: freeradius installation and
client.conf configuration
(B) Another Debian 6 box with sshd:* *libpam-radius-auth installation
(C) Several Windows and Linux ssh clients

In (A) freeradius server, can I define the ssh users in client.conf file
only ???

In (B) debian sshd box server, do I have to install a radius client in
addition to libpam-radius-auth package ??? And do I have to define any ssh
user here ???

Please, I need a good howto because I'm lost.

Thanks a lot,

Roberto