Issue with radius accounting

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 25 19:30:57 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-25, at 12:39 PM, Arvind Bahuguni <arvindnb1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
> I am suspecting some radius setting on my server because free radius on other server is responding and authentication and accounting is successful

  For one, you need to edit your posts. It's ridiculous to reply to a digest message, and include hundreds of lines of irrelevant text.

  And if you know so much more than me about RADIUS, you shouldn't be asking questions on this list.

  If you're going to ask questions and then argue with the answers, you will be unsubscribed from the list and banned permanently.