Testing failure during setup

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon May 27 10:26:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

>    I have the added each machine as a client of the other for testing in
>    clients.conf they both have the shared secret aaabbb

incorrect shared secret someone. double check your proxy.conf on each system.

the retry etc is likely to be because the first challenge failed due to
the incorrect shared secret (which will drop the packet) therefore the server
tried again.  note, RADIUS uses UDP, so RADIUS 'conversations' are all unique
packets...not an 'ongoing TCP' style conversation - which means things can be
broken in one direction.

alan