Testing failure during setup

Elizabeth Fife fifeeliz1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 20:47:31 CEST 2013

Both servers were installed from apt-get which presently gives you freeradius version 2.1.12 for ubuntu 13.04 servers

I used
apt-get -y install freeradius freeradius-common freeradius-mysql freeradius-utils freeradius-ldap libfreeradius2
(and
apt-get -y install mysql-client mysql-server
apt-get -y install php5 php-pear php5-gd php-DB)

When this did not work I then upgraded to the latest version 2.2.0 using PPA
I used
add-apt-repository ppa:freeradius/stable
apt-get -y update upgrade

PS if it helps radtest user1 secret 192.168.0.93 1812 aaabbb works
BUT Output received in response is TWO consecutive  rad_recv: Access-Accept packet FOllOWED by one radclient: received response to request we did not send

PPS
>   You'll not that I get cranky when people *don't* follow instructions.
>  You have followed them.  So clearly you're a wonderful person.

Praise from Cesar :)