IP locking with freeradius

Renan Rodrigues work.renan at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:45:33 CEST 2013

HI Everyone!

There is something I am trying to do with radius and can't find how. (One
month googling and nothing done...)
What I want is to authenticate my users with their MAC and IP-ADDRESS, so,
even if they have root-access to their systems, they can't change their
IP-ADDRESS by themselves, because radius is going to reject then.

Until now, I have a radius mac-authenticating and working together with
dhcpd. I've tried to use ip-pool, that works, but someone still can change
ip-address by hand and keep networking....

So, it is possible to work this out?

Thanks