Change between 2.2.1 and 2.2.2

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 18:46:01 CET 2013

On 4 Nov 2013, at 16:50, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> Alex Sharaz wrote:
>> It took till this afternoon but yup it still crashed. It might be due to the fact that I'm using the control-socket feature to reread various config files  every 15 mins.
>
>  You might want to avoid that for the time being.  Or, check that the
> files have *changed* before telling the server to re-read them.

At least its my developement server so I can have a play. At the moment I really don’t have an option but to reread config files. While I’m mpoving to a db  driven back end, at the moment all our mac auth is done via flat text files . It was worse, my predecdessor was rereading things every 5 mins!!

I’ll have a look at checking if files have been updated