attrs.filter differences between FR 2.2.0 and FR 3

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 18:12:05 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm just putting together a dev install of FR3 but am struggling with porting the attribute filter for post-proxy.

In FR 2.2.0 I have the section below is in my attrs.post-proxy file, which matches Access-Accept packets from the jrs realm, i.e. when a visiting eduroam user authenticates successfully.

Access-Accept.jrs
        User-Name =* ANY,
        Reply-Message =* ANY,
        State =* ANY,
        Class =* ANY,

However, in FR 3 the Access-Accept not matched, the section it is only matched if I remove the Access-Accept to just leave the realm.
The file is located at  /usr/local/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy
And I've added the following section to /usr/local/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter

attr_filter attr_filter.post-proxy {
        filename = ${modconfdir}/${.:name}/post-proxy
}

Is this feature no longer available, or am I missing something?

Many thanks,
Jezz.

Jezz Palmer
Information Services and Systems