attrs.filter differences between FR 2.2.0 and FR 3

Palmer J.D.F. J.D.F.Palmer at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 21:41:56 CET 2013

Thanks Arran,

> Filters use an arbitrary key just the same as the Users-File.
>
> attr_filter attr_filter.post-proxy {
> 	key = "%{Response-Packet-Type}.%{Realm}"
> 	filename = ${modconfdir}/${.:name}/post-proxy
> }
>
> May work, if it doesn't we might need to add some xlat magic to expose the
> proxy response.

I think that some xlat magic might be required...

(9)   [post_proxy_log] = ok
(9) attr_filter.post-proxy :    expand: "%{Response-Packet-Type}.%{Realm}" -> '.jrs'
(9)   [attr_filter.post-proxy] = noop

Also on a completely different note, I've noticed that sometimes (only so far when auth'ing against our test @eduroam.ac.uk account, not locally) I get about thousands & thousands of these, until eventually it cleans up...

(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server
(6) Waiting for more responses from the home server

Thanks,
Jezz.