MIgrating ACS to Freeradius

Zafar Pravaiz zpravaiz at aus.edu
Wed Nov 20 17:23:56 CET 2013

Dear Community,

I am in process to replace our Cisco ACS to Freeradius for our wireless authentication and trying to achieve same functionality as ACS. Here is what i need.

1. It should authenticate against AD.
2. User should be checked in specific group in AD and have specific Called-Station-id ( If Users in AD group == Students and Called-Station-ID== *SSID then Accept-Accept).
3. There is should be multiple policy for various condition match like above.
4. Default should be Reject.
5. All user auth (pass/fail) should be logged in file/syslog with rejection reason.

I have achieve only 1st point.

Any one has done same ? is it possible in Freeradius? can someone point me to right direction or share config.

I will really appreciate the help

Thank you

--

Zafar Pravaiz