Yet another Freeradius+openldap eap-ttls pap issue

Work piepoli.antonio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 17:16:35 CET 2013

Thank you all for the answers,

@alan : so why do I get that message only when trying to authenticate
with eap? With pap and chap (with the clear-text passowrd on ldap) on
default and inner do not face this problem.

@Phil: actually I've read the debug and I've tried to solve that by my
self, but I'm not able to find the issue. Line 193 in the users file
mathes when the user is member of a certain ldap group and does not set
Auth-Type := LDAP :( .

Thank you