Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Nov 30 17:13:37 CET 2013

Adnan Miljkovic wrote:
> I am trying to use exec to check if a user in valid in a custom PHP
> script, what I would like is to get multiple attributes returned.

  That should be possible.

> The check-user.php script I would like to output the following:
>
> <?php

  Uh... you do realize that syntax is only for web pages, right?

  The script that FreeRADIUS runs *must* be a valid executable.  i.e. if
you can't run it from the command line, then FreeRADIUS can't run it either.

  You'll have to replace that line with the typical shell script header:

#!/path/to/php

  But using the real path, not that string above.

  The "chmod +x" the script.  AND test to see if you can run it from the
command line:

$ ./script user password

  You should get the attributes printed out.

> What is the correct way to return multiple attributes in PHP

  Use a real shell script, not a snippet from a web page.