radwho not working

Clint Petty cpetty at luthresearch.com
Thu Oct 3 22:21:37 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,

I am not blaming, I am just wanting to get the radwho command to work.  I have now turned on accounting info to be sent from the StrongSwan server to the FreeRadius server.  For I can see the accounting info in /var/log/radius/radacct/<IP_Address>/detail-20131003 file.  However I am still getting the same results with the radwho command, showing just the titles, with no connections?