clone break freeradius

stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk stefan.paetow at diamond.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 11:10:38 CEST 2013

Did you also change the MAC address for the network adapter in the VMWare settings? Otherwise VMWare believes (and possibly your network too) the two machines are the same.

After changing the MAC address, reconfigure your network settings on the clone and reboot. Delete the trust (computer) account for the original machine from Active Directory. Then retry the net join command for both machines.

Stefan