Generating timing stats for ntlm_auth

Martin Ubank Martin.Ubank at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Oct 16 10:28:55 CEST 2013

Thanks for the advice Matthew.

We haven't altered any source code here at UWE up to now so, before we commit to doing that, we would probably want to know any changes would definitely reduce the number of connection failures.
I think we would also need to address our load balancing issues first.
Having said that, is there anything we can do (configuration-wise) to assist in diagnosing where the problem lies?

Martin.