mac authentication based on ssid

Bertalan Voros bertalan.voros at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:14:17 CEST 2013

Hi Alan,

The AP I am testing with does send the ssid name with the request,
hopefully the new APs will too.
If not it could this be achieved by matching the mac of the APs?

This is what I came up with after finally figuring out what unlang meant.
;-]
Is this also correct? Your code looks more elegant though, just curious if
this would also work.

        if (Called-Station-ID =~ /^(.*?(\bssid\b)[^$]*)$/i) {
                rewrite_calling_station_id
                authorized_macs
                if (!OK) {
                        reject

Unfortunately I will only be able to test this on Monday.

Thanks a lot and have a great weekend,
Bertalan

On 18 October 2013 18:12, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> That methods is possible if you kit sends an attribute you can use for
> this purpose. Look at debug logs. .. eg
>
> if(%{Called-Station-Id} ~= /:ssid$/) {
> blah blah
> }