Reply-Message order and format

Sanity Computers sales at sanitycomputers.com.au
Mon Oct 21 01:57:47 CEST 2013

"  The message is hard-coded.  There is no documentation on formatting,
because it's not possible to format the message.

  If you want to change the message, you can do it in the post-auth Reject
section."

Thanks for the response.
My near default setup in the authorise section provides a valid reply
message for the sql counter, the dailycounter and the expiration. Albeit
some of the logic in my example are missed. The noresetcounter and
bytecounter do not provide a response.

 Every googled example shows something like this for a max bytes counter in
the authorised section. Yet nothing extra in the post-auth... So I'm lost.
The closest I have come is this site;
http://tim.purewhite.id.au/tag/access-reject/  were the priority and order
are talked about. My thought is the bytescounter is working but it does not
show a reject when asked... thanks for any help offered.