Hashing Cleartext password to md5

Puzzel puzzel1982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:02:16 CEST 2013

Yes i know that. On wifi i'm usign eap-ttls pap nad this is working well but
My device is using Captive Portal for authenticate users and this is
firewall.
FW makes requests with passwords in plain text. I didn't find anything about
how to change it on this firewall,
so i need to try hash passwords in requests from this device with specific
domain name.
Maybe something like attr_rewrite?