freeradius 3 ldap

Davide Garofalo davide.garofalo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 11:19:49 CET 2013

in ldap.c before rad_assert(handle == conn->handle);
i've put this debug line
DEBUG("rlm_ldap (%s): Rebinding to URL %s", conn->inst->xlat_name, url);

and the result is

(0) Performing search in 'dc=intra,dc=ismaa,dc=it' with filter
'(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=garofalod))'
(0) Waiting for search result...
rlm_ldap ((null)): Rebinding to URL ldap://
ForestDnsZones.intra.ismaa.it/DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=intra,DC=ismaa,DC=it
ASSERT FAILED src/modules/rlm_ldap/ldap.c[1030]: handle == conn->handle
Annullato

--
*Davide Garofalo*