DHCP reply not leaving machine

Rok Kosir rok.kosir at cosylab.com
Tue Oct 29 13:32:02 CET 2013

On 10/28/2013 10:12 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    Please do a "git pull".  I've tested it on Mac OSX && Ubuntu.  It
> works for me on most configurations.  Where there are issues due to
> misconfiguration or platform functionality, it gives a descriptive error.
>
>    You may need to run it as "root" in order for the ARP updates to work.
>   If you don't run it as root, it will now tell you what's going wrong,
> and how to fix it.

I have built the  3.1.0 (git #efb85c7) and now i'm getting ARP errors on
ubuntu:
(9) DHCP: Reply will be unicast to your-ip-address
(9) Failed adding arp entry: Failed to add entry in ARP cache: Operation
not permitted (1)

rdb doesn't show any more details than this.

I am runing this as root user,so permissions should't be a problem.

Rok