my Radius goal radius and openldap.

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 06:29:24 CEST 2013

On 09/09/2013 08:46 PM, Swenson, Chris wrote:
> Yeah, bit the goal is that it is passed to the server via a secure web
> page. The end goal here is getting authenticated users the right to
> connect to the secure ssid's. The Aruba wireless controllers are
> supposed to do that. If I am way over my head I have a consultant on
> contract. RHIP.

Unless I'm missing something here this is a very simple configuration.

You've got passwords stored in LDAP using an MD5 hash. You receive a
username/password pair from your web app. The password will be
cleartext. This is just straight forward PAP. Lookup the username in
ldap in the authorize section, set the password in the request to the
md5 hash you looked up and let pap handle it.

--
John