FreeRadius DHCP against LDAP

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Wed Sep 11 15:49:16 CEST 2013

On 31/8/2013 5:57 μμ, Nikolaos Milas wrote:

> I'll look into DHCP...

Looking at the sites-available/dhcp example setup (on v2.2.0) I see that
the DHCP code is not production-ready.

Based on user feedback and on your involvement with next FreeRadius
release(s) development, do you expect the DHCP module to be production
ready in the next release?

I can surely experiment now with the current "experimental" release, but
it would be important to have a roadmap as to when the software will be
production-ready, so as to prepare some type of deployment schedule.

Thanks and regards,
Nick