FR with Active Directory

Rado Matisko rado.matisko2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:06:00 CEST 2014

And I also change eap.conf (default - PEAP and added my certificates)
eap {
default_eap_type = peap
timer_expire     = 60
ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
max_sessions = 4096

md5 {
}

leap {
}

gtc {
auth_type = PAP
}

tls {
certdir = ${confdir}/certs
cadir = ${confdir}/certs
private_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/friradius.key
certificate_file = /etc/ssl/certs/friradius.cer
CA_file = /etc/ssl/certs/cert.cer
dh_file = ${certdir}/dh
random_file = /dev/urandom

CA_path = ${cadir}
cipher_list = "DEFAULT"
make_cert_command = "${certdir}/bootstrap"
ecdh_curve = "prime256v1"

cache {
      enable = no
      lifetime = 24 # hours