FreeRadius - Multiple Clients

Fri Apr 11 21:42:06 CEST 2014

On 04/11/2014 03:03 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Please be specific. It matters. If you drop words and use the wrong
> terminology, we have no idea what you mean. And we're more likely to
> ignore you.
   Right above the EAP entry in the authorize section I put this code

If (wifi_key != "true") {
     reject
}

my user file looks like this

steve Cleartext-Password := "mypassword", wifi_key := "true"

the issue from the server logs appears that the (wifi_key != "true") is
always evaluating to be true, thus is always rejecting the packet.  I
believe the issue is that I'm missing is the server isn't evaluating the
value of the wifi_key in the user file.

>> I'm not understanding how its not following the normal unlang syntax.
>> I've read the man page, and I've looked at the examples. From what I
>> understand from the man page the syntax its following it.
>> If (Condition) {
>>      Operations if Condition is true
>> }
>    Yes, but you don't need to do string expansions:
>
> 	if (Attribute-Name == "value") {
>
>    is OK.
>
> 	if ("%{Attribute-Name}" == "value") {
>
>    is pointless.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
I thank you for your patience with helping me with this.

Casey