Stale sessions and simultaneous use issue

Fernando Pizarro feanpg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:09:17 CEST 2014

Hi all!

I had configured MySQL to store sessions of the users and I have a lots
of records with wrong acctsessiontime value because NAS are sent
Accounting On/Off packets and the database is update with the actual
timestamp.

I change deletestalesessions = no in sql.conf but the database is update
too. What is the function of this parameter?

There are some attribute to avoid stale sessions? I remember
Idle-Timeout attribute but if the NAS isn't live the server never kill
that session right?

Thanks for all.
Kings regards. Fernando.