Monitor current NAS list with dynamic clients

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Apr 15 14:55:08 CEST 2014

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> I'm using FR with Dynamic Clients from SQL.

  Are you sure?

  See raddb/sites-available/dynamic-clients for how to read clients
dynamically from SQL.  If you're not using that, you don't have dynamic
clients.

  You're probably just using "read_clients = yes" from SQL.  That is
very different.  It reads those clients at startup, and then never again.

> I'm having problems when I move NAS from one IP to another,

  NASes shouldn't move IPs very often.  RADIUS depends on NASes having
static IP addresses.