Default Authorization Level

Michael Harvey MHarvey at tec.com
Tue Apr 15 22:48:55 CEST 2014

I am trying to use freeradius to handle login's into my Adtran gear such as the MX 2820.

I can get Authentication to work but I am trying to set up Authorization for the gear.

For Default Authorization Level my choices are

NONE
READ
READ/WRITE
TEST
ADMIN

Right now I have it set to Admin but I want to be able to set some users to READ and some to READ/WRITE.

As is typical with Adtran their documentation on this is lacking.

If anyone has had any experience on this please point me in the right direction.