Executing an external program

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:15:29 CEST 2014

Dear Alan,
I have tried using the full pathname as well, but it didnt work either,
ideally if I am not wrong, it should display the output on screen as I am
running radius in debug mode?

update reply {
                Tmp-String-0 = "%{exec:/bin/echo
hellllllloooooooooooooooooo}"

Also i have checked echo command is accessible to non-root user as well.