FreeRadius - Multiple Clients

Sat Apr 19 03:38:21 CEST 2014

On 04/12/2014 11:23 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Casey Daniels wrote:
>> Sorry didn't want to send a huge message with a bunch of debugging stuff
>> to clutter things up, but here it is.
>    The point is that we ask for the debug output because WE NEED IT.
>
>    Your first few messages were vague, and used the wrong terminology.
> We can't help you if we have no idea what you're talking about.
>
>> (0) files : users: Matched entry steve at line 73
>> (0)   [files] = ok
>    What is the contents of the "users" file at line 73?
>
>> (0)   ? if (wifi_key != "true")
>> (0)     expand: "true" -> 'true'
>> (0)   ? if (wifi_key != "true")  -> TRUE
>    So the wifi_key attribute isn't added.  So... what is in the "users"
> file at line 73?
>
>    This is why we keep asking for debug output, and why we suggest that
> people READ IT.  It has a lot of information, including exactly what the
> server is doing, and why.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Line 73    is

steve    Cleartext-Password := "testing", wifi_key = "true"

The rest of the non commented items of the authorize file

DEFAULT    Framed-Protocol == PPP
     Framed-Protocol = PPP,
     Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

DEFAULT    Hint == "CSLIP"
     Framed-Protocol = SLIP,
     Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP