MySQL Cluster + FreeRADIUS

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Wed Apr 23 15:51:29 CEST 2014

Hi there,

We are an ISP and we want to build a high redundancy radius environment.
We are thinking about using the MySQL Cluster DBMS, once it would be
compatible with our actual schema and would not require any changes in
our management application or freeradius. Has anybody got any experience
with this scenario? If so, what had to be changed? Were the results
good? I would be very thankful for any tips.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
--

Atenciosamente,