IEEE 802.1X EAP configuration simple AND secure - https://802.1x-config.org

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:06:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

Dont get me wrong, I find this a fantastic initiative, however I would like
to explain and voice my concern.

We in the academic/EDUROAM community have had CAT in the web format for
quite a while. The problem is the service provides executables in the form
of installers for the Windows plataforms, and even run-time additions to
your client/SO software.

Nonetheless, this service provided by Dante, and somewhat, that in itself
is a seal of guarantee and peace of mind. The interface of this service
seems similar, maybe the codebase is the same too. What guarantee I would
have on this situation about installing foreign binaries in our
workstations?

Even if I am not making myself the question, I know for sure, someone will
ask me.

Regards,
Rui Ribeiro

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rui-ribeiro/16/ab8/434