authorization based on ldap attribute

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:23:52 CEST 2014

Hi stefano,

I am trying to do similar what you have already done. I use AD for user
authentication and trying to authorize users via our openldap based on
group id (gid), I want to allow uses if they are exist in our LDAP from gid
let say (600-700), if they are not in this range reject them with message
"user doe not exist in LDAP". Do you have any suggestion or example ?