Reduce the sleep time?

khali singh khali3620 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:31:08 CEST 2014

Hi

I am running a freeradius server that is proxying my requests to another
radius server.

The other radius server supports a special proble message to indicate to a
connecting supplicant that it supports a particular EAP method. IT simply
results in a FAILURE to the authentication request indicating that it does
support this EAP method and it can try with correct credentials.

However, the proxying freeradius server shows :
Debug: Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
.
.
.
.
Debug: Waking up in 103.9 seconds.

My question is, how can I reduce these times? I use UDP and not TCP? IS
there some configuration that I can change or can I compile my own custom
version!

Khali