freeRADIUS -> AD Auth (<100kb)

nfischer at hush.com nfischer at hush.com
Wed Aug 13 10:58:31 CEST 2014

Hi there!

I have a problem with the auth against an Active Directory.
I would be very thankfull if you could help me.

Im tring to setup an WiFi Network where the Useres can auth with their
AD Useraccs,

Setup:
WiFi-Router with DD-WRT
Ubuntu 10.04LTS with FreeRADIUS kerberus samba etc.
AD at a Windows Server 2008 SBS (Total mess never install it!)

The communicatuion W-Lan Client->Router->FreeRADIUS runs.
The Ubuntu Server is in the Domain, wbinfo -u gives me all Users.
The auth via NTLM_AUTH runns too:
/etc/freeradius$ ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=DOMAINNAME
--username=USERNAME
Password:
NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)

I think just FreeRADIUS is configured wrong.
The auth fails, respectively does not take place.

I put the config files and the freeradius -X output in the attachment.
(I removed a few unimportant configfiles to not hit the 100kb limit of
this mailinglist.)

Many thanks in advance!

--
 Mit freundlichem Gruß
 Nicolas Fischer
 email: nfischer at hush.com
 jabber: jagger at jabber.ccc.de
 tel: 01573-0420888
 Skype: jagger64
 TOX: Just ask me :)
 PGP-Key:
 http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0xCF5E6AD15A5B6132
 If you sent me a PGP Crypted Mail I´ll be happy and will give you a
free cookie :)